“This Patented technology is designed to activate all surrounding cells of the human body for energy and relief.” Dr. Kim
To function with optimal health we need energy and FG Xpress Power Strips offer an economical solution. Using ancient herbs and breakthrough wave form energy, Power Strips will help you gain the vitality, rejuvenation and relief you need to power through your day.
What Are Power Strips?
Power Strips combine a proprietary blend of ancient herbs, minerals and elements (Korean Red Ginseng, Germanium, Marine Phytoplankton, minerals, ) along with a breakthrough technology that Dr. Kim calls “waveform energy” into a patented and proprietary product that is applied topically. Once applied, the state-of-the-art technology uses your muscle and tissue to activate and boost energy simultaneously to areas of pain and discomfort, bringing rejuvenation to the body.
Benefits of Power Strips
Watch this video and see for yourself how Power Strips are helping people with pain.
FG Xpress Power Strips utilize a unique and patented technology to provide safe Far Infrared Energy to the body. This creates heat and helps reduce or eliminate pain. Applied topically to the face, Power Strips can improve the look and feel of the skin. effective nutrients that are beneficial to the body’s healing process. Power Strips also contain fermented Korean Red Ginseng, which is a unique herb that contains a rare form of Saponin and has a positive effect on the body’s cellular health. Known for being an “adaptogenic” herb, Ginseng is known to have medicinal characteristics without any harmful toxins.
Read this information from Medline, the database of the National Institute of Health http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/1000.html :
- Panax ginseng is used for improving thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance.
- Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress and as a general tonic for improving well-being. They sometimes call Panax ginseng an “adaptogen” when it’s used in this way.
- Panax ginseng is also used for depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), for boosting the immune system, and for fighting particular infections in a lung disease called cystic fibrosis. These infections are caused by a bacterium named Pseudomonas.
- Some people use Panax ginseng to treat breast cancer and prevent ovarian cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and skin cancer.
- Other uses include treatment of anemia, diabetes, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis), fever, hangover, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and asthma.
- Panax ginseng is also used for bleeding disorders, loss of appetite, vomiting, intestinal problems, fibromyalgia, sleeping problems (insomnia), nerve pain, joint pain, dizziness, headache, convulsions, disorders of pregnancy and childbirth, hot flashes due to menopause, and to slow the aging process.
Many of the active compounds in ginseng are not digested well when taken orally. Dr. Kim overcomes this challenge by creating a state-of-the-art delivery system.
In this photo we see Dr. Kim first with a regular camera and then with a Thermographic Camera prior to using Power Strips and then 15 minutes later with Power Strips. We see the increase in blood flow and heat, allowing areas of pain or discomfort to receive a gentle massage of heat.
Safe for people of all ages, Power Strips are designed to be worn every day between bathing as part of your health routine. For pain apply in that area but avoid joints or areas of excessive movement, such as biceps. Strips last up to 24 to 48 hours if not wet.